Gorgeous shacks, river cruises, water sports, sun-kissed beaches, seafood and many more; there are unlimited things to do in Goa. If you are planning to visit this awesome location in India for the upcoming weekend; it is good to plan your tour strategically. There are unlimited tourist destinations, but you cannot cover them all in your short 3-day tour. The best idea is to book your tickets to south Goa and make your tour memorable for a lifetime.
Here are few must-visit locations of South Goa
For Water Adventure
Most tourists love to enjoy water sports in Goa; for them, the awesome beaches and landscapes are the ideal choice. We advise you to head towards well-maintained water sports centers u Cavellossim and Palolem beaches. Here you can enjoy wonderful bumper rides, dolphin trips, boat rides, jet skiing, banana rides as well as parasailing. The best time to enjoy all these activities in Goa is between October to May.
You will be happy to know that all these water sports are managed by guides, so you can enjoy trouble free visit within limited hours. Prefer to wear comfortable shoes, clothes and never ignore life jackets when you move into water.
For Jungle Treks
If you are interested in enjoying fauna and flora of Goa, prefer to undertake a trek. There are so many stunning territories that can assist you to enjoy the wholesome experience with family and friends. Never forget to spend few hours at Cotiago Wildlife Sanctuary that is a top rated tourist destination for all those who love fun and adventure in life. In this section of South Goa, you will be able to watch some wild animals, flora and rare species of birds. Prefer to hire a guide to visit some of the most awesome locations of this sanctuary.
Dos and Don’ts for your visit to South Goa
- Be cautious while hiring taxis in the city.
- Do not litter here and there. Let’s keep Goa beautiful, forever.
- It might not be safe to carry lots of cash, gold, and diamonds; prefer to use ATM whenever needed.
- Wear comfortable for all your visits and make sure it goes with the country rules.
- Look for budget-friendly hotel deals. Lot of people rent out their bungalows and apartments at reasonable costs.
- Do not drink and drive.
- You might have heard about fenny; the special drink of Goa; but be careful while drinking it because it is quite pungent.
- Goa is notoriously famous for honey traps and drug traps. Be careful. Drugs are illegal in India and might land you in prison.